Sunday, April 14, 2013

Mind Moving

12 April 2012

Our friend Joan is moving back to her hometown of Davao City right after graduation. This is round one of her so-called "despidida"

We went to the Mind Museum, because:

 a. Manila Ocean Park is too expensive for us
b. The museum has discounts for public college students... and we're about to graduate.




We liked the exhibits and experiments inside, but I liked the Science Park best.





I have a lot of pictures of Gelmer. Either everyone lese was camera-shy or she deliberately makes herself available to photograph.




Badass Aileen testing the Mobius strip slidey-thing.



A lot of things happened after. We had a jaunt under the Trees of Burgos Circle with small dogs and their yayas, we went to the other parks of BGC, and stole the patintero court from little kids in a playground.

We talked a lot about the things we're going to do after graduation. It's funny because even though I haven't graduated yet, I already feel like I'm drifting into a world where there are less rules and more things can happen. It excites and scares me at the same time.

Playing in the Mind Museum and the BGC made me feel like saying goodbye to part of my life that's more relaxed. It's like the world was telling me to enjoy things while I can.

I plan to do exactly that.

No comments:

Post a Comment