Monday, March 4, 2013

Alive.

04 March 2013

Wow. 

It's almost over. Yeah, there's still a few minor things to do, like the report I'm supposed to be doing for Anthro. But just... wow.

I can honestly say I look forward to graduating.

I'm the type of person who likes having clean slates and finding myself again and again. When the opportunity came to go to college in a university where I know almost no one, I took it. Now endless opportunities are in front of me, and I don't know which path to take yet.

But before I forget myself, I'm going to dump a bunch of pictures that I managed to take during the past two months of blog inactivity.

Arki Vicky's dynamite. Snacks for champions.

Hazel buying siomai

Ate Allie of foureyedwonder sent me these by mail. It brightened up a hectic day.

The badass Aileen F. being grilled by the badass Dean.

Me, dying.

If someone asks why my model is so unruly, I can always tell them these Molecular Biology majors made it.

Claire, despair.
Joan being grilled by an antagonistic prof, a former dean, and a plasma physicist.

And at last, a blurry post-delibs picture.

 There are so many people to thank for this. I am grateful to be a part of a batch who really knows what the word "bayanihan" means. My family was also very supportive, even if they couldn't understand what I was doing, or why I had to totally forego sleep for a while.

After this, I have to complete a bunch of requirements and complete my portfolio (which I will link here once it's done). The thought of actually finishing this excites me.

Before embarking on anything else though, I shall be going to Hungary. (HUNGARY!!!!!!) I'd like to include here why and how, but that's for another blog post. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment