Monday, October 1, 2012

Setyembre

Sophie's Mom cupcakes

 If you read through this blog, you'd see that my life is pretty uneventful.

But occasionally, a shitload of things happen all at once and I have no choice but to cope with them. Some events are happy, some are sad, and others are just plain stupid. Some events challenged me, and gave me learning curves that made me step out of my comfort zone. I guess everyone experiences this once in a while. 

Anyway, the stress of September is still leaking through to October (the month of deadlines). I'm taking a break from it all by posting some pictures I took this month.

Sonson, Elle, and Mharren on our fieldtrip

No Parking Parking Area
Alver and Nancy

Museum of the Filipino People
Christian invented a game
Portofino roses
October is here and after this crazy deadline hurricane, I'll be watching Big Bang live (yaaaaaaay!!) and going home to Marbel to recharge and learn how to drive.

Then I'll come back to Manila to tackle what the world throws me.

To end this post with optimism, here's a rainbow cupcake. :)

I thought these were just pa-cute... until I tasted one.

No comments:

Post a Comment