Saturday, September 1, 2012

IU - Spring of a Twenty Year Old


My brother bought IU's "Spring of a Twenty Year Old" album. At first I thought: "ha???!!! 500 pesos = 3 songs???"

But then I saw the photo book that comes with it. Ah, drool.

The cover. So pretty.




The pictures were shot in Venice, Italy, where IU also shot her Peach and  Every End of the Day videos. The first MV was so long and didn't have any plot at all. It was all pretty shots of IU in Venice. Though the production and shots were gorgeous, its length bored me.

I like the pictures better. The photos alone make the album worth buying.

I hope I can take portraits like these someday.








I like IU because she's cute without being annoying, and she's very talented. She's younger than me too, which makes her more impressive.

Creative shot peg? Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment