Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Today, I got a blog.

I didn't want to get a blog at first because I honestly have no patience for things like these. I have a Tumblr account (Wallflower Garden) where I put in snippets of my life. Tumblogging is a shorter platform. I've preferred it because it doesn't require me to think much.

But there are times when my posts get too long for the dashboard (obnoxiously so). Those times are when I realize that Tumblr is for microblogging and "micro" means small. But I can't help it. Gusto ko lang talaga mag-kwento. 

So here I am, creating a bigger greenhouse right next to my garden. This would probably be dominated by pictures of whatever I find interesting. Like these:

An open field within UP Diliman

Baraoas, San Fabian, Pangasinan

DE of my sister and fire tree blossoms
Here we go...




1 comment: