Friday, November 2, 2012

In Front



I said in a previous post that I end up writing things instead of painting pictures when I watercolor. I ended up making this.

I made this after finding out that my grade in Design is just an inch away from failing. At first I was over-analyzing things: why was my grade so low? were my submissions incomplete? didn't I try my best?

I watched TV to cheer myself up a little and I stumbled upon this competition show named Q'Viva. One of the contestants told a teammate (in Spanish) "Life is always in front of you, never behind". 

I didn't finish the show (because Dog Whisperer was on, heh) but that line about leaving the past behind and facing your problems head on made me feel tingly. Maybe God is trying to tell me something through the TV. At least He's got a sense of humor.

Then I realized that I do think about the past too much. I should just learn my lesson and move on because after all, my life is always in front me.

1 comment:

  1. Don't let old mistakes or misfortunes hold you down: learn from them,forgive yourself-- or others-- and move on. Do not be bothered or discouraged by adversity. Instead,meet it as a challenge....-Ashley Rice.

    I feel you!Cheer up..

    ReplyDelete