Friday, November 30, 2012

November Bender

November has been a bagful of feelings and events. Here are some pictures of those events that I did not have time to blog about.

1. Joan's surprise birthday cake at Pizza Hut Trinoma (those guys are great). Shot with a crappy iTouch phone, because Joan is a ninja.

2. QMC Hall, walking under the heat of the sun.

3. I took the yearbook photo of our Third Year Batch. It rained, so we shot it in the library instead of outside. We had to prep the space though.

4. J.Co donuts. Went in line for an hour for J.Co donuts.

5. Gelmer and Hazel chilling in the library.

6. UP SOCCSKSARGEN Org shoot (that we do every year) in the lagoon. It was a lot of fun.







Other things that happened this month:

Ate A left for Bahrain. She just called me last night to tell me that she's ok. I miss her (and her massages), but I am glad she's fine.

I am applying for an exchange program through AIESEC UP. Want to apply along with me? Check them out here. You don't have to be a UP student or alumnus (18-30 years old allowed). 

My theses is making me panic. I am quite behind. 



No comments:

Post a Comment